Cocomelon Theme Party Decoration in Bangarmau, Unnao Lucknow

 Cocomelon Theme Party Decoration


We Events Bucket especially need to thank Mr. Rishabh Jaswal for giving us this top-notch opportunity to have a good time at his daughter Lavaanya first party on, 9 July 2022.

It was her 2st birthday party and they chose the Cocomelon theme. That was a great choice. And the venue they have selected was Shyam Kala Resort is located in Unnao, Allampur Retwa, Bangarmau Lucknow. It you can see in this cocomelon theme as you can see and kids are loving cocomelon cartoon very much, cocomelon is very popular in today’s time among kids our team has put their full effort into making their day a day to remember and special.

 As you can see, we used different colours and types of balloons and some cocomelon foil and cutouts in this theme. As you can see, at the entrance, we placed the balloon arch, with balloon pillas and on the pillar we have placed foils. We also placed a welcome standee and some flex at the entrance, on which we placed the half balloon arch. At the ceiling, we placed balloon bunches with ribbon. At the wall, we placed balloon flower bunches. And at the stage backdrop we have used flex onto which we have placed balloon arch and on the cake table we have also placed some caps and frill curtain as you can see in the picture.

At the self point we have used curtain as a base onto which we have placed fairy light with neon HBD and baby name letter onto which we have placed fairy light. 

Our team has put their full effort into making your day a day to remember and special. We are Theme Party Planners in Lucknow, known for creating ideas and subjective themes for parties. As per the requirements, allocated budget and assigned time, proper from the making of plans, visualizing, conceptualizing, and production, and eventually, turning even the smallest occasion into a huge success.

We Events Bucket is take care of your functions from the starting till the end we have team of expert and professional that they are doing decoration from very time so they have experience of many year so if you want decoration services If you are one of those who love theme parties and want to organize a theme party on your own, it is hard to organize these theme parties on your own. So do not worry, we at Events Bucket are with you to plan a wonderful theme party. We have a number of unique and new themes for you.

As you can see in this cocomelon Theme, our team put their full effort into it and they did an awesome job.There are various things that have to be done for the themes, but we do everything in a systematic way. We have a team of professionals that provide fantastic decoration services at an affordable rate, so just ping us and book your date with us.










Check us also 

Birthday Planner in Lucknow, Wedding Planner in Lucknow, Event Planner in Lucknow, Birthday Party, Wedding Event Planner, An Event, Balloon Decoration near me, Balloon filling near me, Bday Party, Best Event Planner in Lucknow, The best place for kids Birthday Party, Best places for birthday party near me, Birthday Party, Birthday, Birthday Celebration, Birthday,   Celebration near me, Birthday celebration places near me, Birthday decoration, Birthday decoration near me, Birthday decoration room, Birthday decoration shop, Birthday decoration shop near me, Birthday event, Birthday event planner, Birthday Organizer, Birthday packages, Birthday party catering, Birthday party celebration near me, Birthday party decorators, Birthday party for kids near me, Birthday party places near me, Birthday party planner, Birthday party venue near me, Birthday photography, Birthday planner, Birthday theme decoration, Birthday venues, Bucket, Cheap Birthday Party places near me, Cheap Birthday Party venues near me, Child Birthday Party venues near me, Children activities near me, Children entertainment, Children Party, Corporate Event, Corporate Event Planner, Corporate Events, Corporate Planning the event, Event Company in Lucknow, Event consultant, Event designer, Event industry, Event management, Event management companies in Lucknow, Event Management Company in Lucknow, Event organizers in Lucknow, Event party, The event places near me, Event planner, Event planner near me, Events, Events near me, Events nearby, Events, Fashion photography, Hall for a birthday party near me, Helium balloon near me, Helium balloons, I need, Kid Birthday Party places near me, Kid Birthday Party venues near me, Kids Birthday, Kids Birthday Party, Kids Birthday Party venue near me, Kids Birthday places near me, Kids fun places near me, Kids party venue near me, Latex balloons, Non-veg hotel near me, Online party supplies, Parties near me, Party, Party birthday, Party events, Party place near me, Party Planner, Party planners near me, Party service, Party services, Photo Booth, Photography and videography, Places to rent for a birthday party near me, Private birthday party places near me, Restaurant for birthday party, Restaurant for a birthday party near me, Restaurants for birthday party, Small party venue near me, Tent rentals, The party planner, Theme party supplies, Wedding, Wedding event management, Wedding planner, Wedding planners in Lucknow


 



 

Comments